Terms & Conditions
- All prices include VAT.
- If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions at any point you should not continue to use our website.
- We reserve the right to modify our Terms and Conditions and your continued use of our website and subscription service after we make any changes results in your acceptance of our changes.
- Before submitting your order, please ensure that your full name, address, contact details and delivery requirements are correct, as we cannot be responsible for errors which may result in the late delivery of your order.
- Your details will not be passed on to other companies, but your contact details will be used by a third-party courier to update you on your delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be made on a Sunday or on Bank Holidays. On rare occasions deliveries may not be made due to adverse weather conditions, at which we advise you should always keep some spare Different Dog food in case these situations may occur.
- In the unlikely event that your chosen product is not available we reserve the right to cancel your order and will offer you an alternative of equal value at our discretion, or a refund if you prefer.
- Deliveries are only to mainland UK (England, Wales and selected parts of Scotland), excluding the highlands and islands.
- Our subscription orders are delivered weekdays, Tuesday– Friday. It usually takes 5 days from ordering to delivery, however, if you would like your order earlier or need to change the day please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01743 384562.
- If you contact DPD directly to change the delivery date we cannot guarantee the safe delivery of your box. We cannot be held responsible for changes made through DPD about your delivery.
- Orders from our online store are usually delivered within one - five working days of the order being placed. Please contact us should you require delivery on a specific day.
- We recommend having an order when you have a minimum of four days of food left to ensure a delivery can be made in time, as we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or if you run out of food before your next delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are stolen once delivered safely.
- We continually insulate our boxes to ensure our food arrives with you safely and still froze, however if you purchase under £30 of frozen food, we cannot be held responsible for items that arrive defrosted. We recommend ordering over £30 to ensure the frozen goods arrive safely with you.
- Different Dog do not make prescription diets.
- In instances where a dog has a medical condition diagnosed by a vet, the owner should check with their vet or our vet at Different Dog before feeding Different Dog recipes. We cannot be held responsible for an allergic reaction when the allergen is an ingredient that is listed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you do not order a recipe that contains an ingredient your dog is allergic to.
- Our algorithm estimates your dog’s grams and calories of Different Dog food needed per day. Please note that this is an estimation and will vary with each dog. Ensure to check calorie content of recipes selected as this may mean they need more or less grams than initially suggested. We always recommend weighing your dog weekly to ensure it does not fluctuate and is within the recommend weight limit for their age and breed. If unsure, please speak to a vet.
- If you have a working dog, we recommend you consult with your vet regarding their nutritional and calorie requirements before feeding Different Dog.
- We reserve the right to change prices with a minimum of four week’s notice to our subscribers.
- You are held responsible for changes made on your account.
- When you subscribe with us you are signing up to regular orders unless your account is paused or cancelled.
- When you cancel your account if an invoice has already been generated this order will still process unless you contact us with at least three days notice.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes to our recipes for operational and business reasons
- We are unable to change the delivery address of an order once it is being processed and packed.
- As our food is perishable you must take responsibility once delivered to ensure the product is stored correctly.
- If you do not supply us with all the information we need for your order, then we may not deliver your goods
- Only one discount code can be used at one time
- We recommend emptying our boxes on ground level once delivered to minimise strain lifting the box
- If your dog does not like the food (which hardly ever happens!) we have a money back guarantee on first orders. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of a Different Dog product, please notify us within 14 days quoting your order number and the recipe numbers of your packs. We will then refund your purchase, minus the shipping fee, of a maximum value of £50, excluding the delivery charge. This must be the first order to your address and under your contact details and you must have tried the food for a minimum of 5 days before contacting us. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- As a member of our Crumble Club you can only claim a maximum of £100 credit each year.
- You must have been an approved Crumble Club member to qualify for these benefits.
- Accounts must have had orders for 3 months to qualify for credits and have the applicable code applied to their account.
- Only one code can be used per household and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Tier 2 Crumble Clubs members will receive £50 credit on their Different Dog account to be used on subscription orders when they have qualified for credits.
- Tier 1 Crumble Clubs members will receive £30 credit on their Different Dog account to be used on subscription orders when they have qualified for credits.
- Credits are applied at the end of each month and can not be transferred to somebody else
- Crumble Club credits will only be gained once per customer. Credits already gained against a customer’s name or address will not be applied a second time.
- We reserve the right to refuse Crumble Club credits if codes have not been applied correctly or if we feel these are not valid accounts
- Crumble Club credits will not be applied if used by family members or friends.
- Your Crumble Club personal discount code may expire if you fail to sign up new customers within 6 months of its last use.